4 bedroom Detached House for sale: West Horsley
CLICK FILM/TOUR BUTTON.
A beautifully redesigned and exceptionally well-fitted family house with a well coordinated layout. In a conveniently located private cul-de-sac within walking distance of Horsley station, shops and many local amenities.
*Superb ranges of custom made cupboard units for storage, display and room enhancement.
* Double glazed windows and casement doors; gas central heating.
* Travertine marble floor tiles to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner and utility room.
* Family Room with cream log burning stove. Custom built ranges of cupboards and adjustable shelves to remainder of long wall
incorporating television cable.
* Drawing Room with fireplace open plan to Dining Room. Casement doors to terrace.
* Neptune 26ft (7.94m) refitted Kitchen/Diner with oak panel door cupboards, granite worktops. Cream central island unit with oak top
and curved corners to cupboards. Butler's double inset sink. Cream finish low energy electric AGA with fireplace-style decorative hood,
filter over. Integrated Neff oven, grill, microwave and warming drawer; dishwasher. Bin drawer, pull-out chopping boards and tray slots. Full-height cupboard unit with internal drawer and door shelves, spice rack. Wine rack. Neptune dresser style unit.
* Four Bedrooms all with custom made fitted wardrobe and storage units. Bedroom 4 fitted as a study - cupboards could be adapted to
wardrobes if required.
* En-suite Bathroom and Family Shower/Wet room with high-quality fittings, twin basins. Travertine marble tiled walls and floor.
* Front inset storage area.
*Most extensive paviour parking to front with remote control oak gates.
*Set in a secluded south-west backing garden 59' x 58' (18m x 17.7m)
with full width terrace incorporating pond. Brick barbecue. Mostly lawn with high screening hedges and trees. New shed. Backing south west.
Please note that these particulars are for guidance. Measurements are approximate and you should not rely on them for the fitting of carpets, curtains or other embellishments. We do not test appliances, equipment or
VIEWING: STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE
Guildford Borough Council Tax Band G
Mortgages: Our financial adviser, Baneberry Finance, offers buyers expert impartial mortgage advice.
Tel: 01932 864242